Supply facility maintenance
For stable operation of the main piping of 4,908km and 411 supply stations for nationwide supply of natural gas, 10 piping branches, 12 offices and 14 branch offices are operated and run in 24-hour emergency-ready system.
- 1Inspection and maintenance of machines, electricity, telecommunication, relay, measuring and calculating facilities in nationwide natural gas supply facilities and supplemental facilities
- 2Inspection and maintenance of the central command room and local control rooms
- 3Disassembly, inspection and maintenance of main facilities
- 4Recovery when emergency
Piping and offices
[Unit: km, office]
|Category||Supply piping(km)||Supply office(the number of offices)|
|Rated voltage control||Blocking control||Block valve||Total|
|Category||Gas filter||Gas heater||Monostat||Measuring facility|
- [Gas filter] Gas filtering facility to prevent damage on the facilities including monostat and flowmeter caused by foreign substances in the transported gas .
- [Gas heater] Facility for heating the transported gas to prevent change of gas condition due to temperature drop when reducing pressure through monostat; and to prevent damage on other devices and piping at low temperature
- [Monostat] Facility to reduce preset pressure of the transported high pressure gas
- [Measuring facility] Facility to measure gas flow supplied to the customers.